Catholic Housing and Community Services serves older adults in parishes throughout the Archdiocese. We can help you and your family care for a loved one. We will connect you to resources, advocate on your behalf, coordinateservices and help you transition from one setting to another. We will act as a liaison between you, your family, and organizations involved in your care.
Our Services include:
- Provide In-Home assessment to determine safety, options and services
- Create a plan which answers your individual concerns
- Advocate with discharge planners on your behalf prior to your loved one coming home
- Coordinate the right network of services
- Remove the stress of managing multiple priorities for your loved one
Our current Eldercare programs include: