We offer a wide range of volunteer opportunities for older adults to match their interests, skills and abilities with a meaningful experience.
- Guiding and engaging older adults to experience and learn new skills as an iPad coach, art teacher, gardening companion, etc.
- Welcoming visitors and members and fostering an atmosphere of hospitality
- Sharing special center events, holiday programs and trips
- Helping staff keep the center clean, organized and inviting to members and visitors
- Utilizing your organizational and clerical skills to support office and center operations
- Serving others by assisting with our lunchtime meal service
- Share your gifts, talents, passions and skills