Position Code: 202103
Catholic Housing & Community Services is currently seeking a Recreational Program Coordinator-Senior Center for Norris Square-Senior Center located in Philadelphia, PA.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Design, develop, organize, and implement all activities within the senior center in conjunction with the Senior Center Manager.
- Participate and/or facilitate advisory council meetings, town meetings, suggestion solicitation as directed by the Senior Center Manager.
- Coordinate all aspects of the congregate meal program.
- Responsible for the fiscal management of the senior center program including the preparation of an income budget and spending plan for the Senior Center Manager’s review.
- Supervise senior center aides, students, and volunteers as directed by the manager.
- Prepares and maintains PCA reports, internal reports and all documentation in compliance with PCA Senior Center Standards.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree from an accredited university in Recreational Therapy, Social Work or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the field of aging.
- Experience in developing programs and activities for seniors.
- Bi-lingual in English/Spanish required.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Please forward your resume and salary requirement to:
Catholic Housing & Community Services
222 N. Seventeenth Street.
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Fax: (215) 587-3773
Catholic Housing & Community Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity