Star Harbor Senior Center, located in Philadelphia, is currently seeking a 15 hour per week Janitorial Worker.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Perform daily cleaning services for the kitchen, dining room and other areas in the Center in accordance with safety standards and established policies/procedures.
- Assist and maintain the inventory of kitchen and janitorial supplies.
- Set up/clean-up for activities and special events.
- Perform minor maintenance duties as assigned
- Follow all safety, health and monitoring policies/procedures of regulatory agencies.
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma, or equivalent
Please forward your resume and salary requirement to:
Community Based Services for Seniors
222 N. Seventeenth Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Fax: (215) 587-3773
Community Based Services for Seniors is an Equal Employment Opportunity