Catholic Housing & Community Services is currently seeking a Sr. Project Development Manager for the Office of Community Development located in Philadelphia, PA.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Develop affordable senior housing and other developments including site selection, planning, financing, acquisition, legal, design, construction and service planning
- Prepare and oversee housing finance packages, pursue funding from government, foundations and corporations
- Coordinate Neighborhood planning working with community groups to build consensus around neighborhood priorities & planning
- Maintain relationships with community residents, parishes, community development corporations, businesses & partner groups
- Coordinate development teams & serve as liaison to Archdiocesan offices, government and financing entities
- Maintain timely & effective implementation of projects
- Assist Catholic Human Services divisions with other community based projects
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Urban Planning, Finance, Architecture, Social Work or related field
- Minimum five years’ experience in community and/or housing development
- Experience working with planners, consultants, neighborhood stakeholders
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Internal candidates should complete an Internal Transfer Request, available from your HR Department, obtain appropriate signatures and return it to Catholic Housing & Community Services, Human Resources.
Please forward your resume and salary requirement to:
Catholic Housing & Community Services
222 N. Seventeenth Street – 435
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Catholic Housing & Community Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.