Position Code: 004977
Community Based Services for Seniors is currently seeking a Social Worker – Geriatric Care Manager to be based in Langhorne/Southampton area in PA.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Provide post-acute geriatric care management services for collaborative program with St. Mary’s Medical Center.
- Conduct in home geriatric assessments to determine eligibility for services.
- Develop care plans based on assessments.
- Coordinate and deliver geriatric care management services.
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work, Gerontology, Nursing or related field required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Geriatric care in a community setting, prefer experience working with post-acute patients.
- In-depth knowledge of the local medical community, area resources, including knowledge regarding Medicare, Medicare Advantage and Medicare D benefits.
- Knowledge of federal and state benefits programs and their eligibility requirements.
- Must have a current driver’s license, vehicle insurance and reliable transportation.
We offer a comprehensive salary and benefits package.
Please forward your resume and salary requirement to:
Catholic Human Services
427 S. Pennsylvania Avenue
North Wales, PA 19454
Fax: (215) 616-0937
Community Based Services for Seniors is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, disability or handicap, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.